Leech therapy and Eye Diseases
Numerous researches,( Germany, Russia, UK) in the last years, are referring to the successful results of the leech therapy with the most different eye diseases.
Leeches are used by ophthalmologists and hirudotherapists, to treat inflammatory and traumatic processes such as keratitis, chorioretinitis, periorbital hematoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinotherapy, retinititis, subretinal hemorrhage, glaucoma and cataract. Also Inflammations of the eyes:
The following inflammations of the eyes are mentioned in the literature, with which the leech therapy may be helpful:
Leeches are an excellent means to reabsorb Hematoma within the eye range. This characteristics are very common in sport, such as box. Boxers (in the United States and other countries), have been using medicinal leeches for applications around so-called "blue eye" or violet eye, to heal the acute pain, swelling and damaged tissue. With the application of medicinal leeches, the trauma tables of swelling, mostly disappears already a few days after the session.
The acute accumulation with Glaucoma, the high eye nerve pressure, responds with a great success to a leech therapy. The headache, the eye pain, the pressure and blocking vision "bars" are mostly gone after the 3-4 sessions. The process due to the leeches application is relatively rapid and the internal pressure of the eyes is back to the normal range level again.
The treatment takes about 4-6 months. It is a natural way without any side effects and surgical procedures. Afterwords, you will continue with hirudotherapy as a profilactic treatment, once a year to keep your eyes and your entire body in healthy condition!
The new developments on Macular Degeneration.
Hirudo-Micro-Reflexo-Therapy represents the alternative biotherapy treatment with medicinal leeches.
IT will change YOUR HEALTH & LIFE FOR EVER! When you suffer from Macular Degeneration, there are some things you as an individual should look into to slow down and to STOP the progression of macular degeneration! Combining lifestyle changes with Hirudotherapy (including special Hirudo-Micro-Reflexo-Therapy treatment ) you will notice and “SEE” the difference!
As soon as the HARDNING & plaque buildup in the retinal arteries will
be eliminated, due to the anti-inflamatory and potent anti-coagulant agents
(blooddthinners) such as hirudin & calin, the central vission will be
coming back! ( check the Visual Field Scan demonstration below)
A. Contact ACADEMY of HIRUDOTHERAPY in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York to find out if you qualify for this revolutionary treatment THAT IS FREE OF MEDICATION, DOES NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS and MOST DEFINITELY, IS PERFORMED WITHOUT ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURES!
B. Change your eating habits and turn into a healthy life style! With HIRUDOTHERAPY you will slow your AGING PROCESS as well!
We offer: DETOXIFICATION – BLOOD PURIFICATION and REJUVENATIION!
1. As an individual with macular degeneration, you should plan your daily menus as colorful as possible with macular degeneration in mind and eat different food everyday with the exception of kale. Kale should be eaten every day, even if you just chop up a small amount and sprinkle it in or on your meals daily. Kale will help reduce the risk of vision loss related to macular degeneration.
2. Macular degeneration clients should make it a habit to eat fresh vegetables every day. With macular degeneration there is no way to replace fresh with canned or dried vegetables! Remember the more colorful, the more beneficial when you suffer from macular degeneration.
3. As part of your treatment for macular degeneration you should take: Vitamin C in crystals form, B3, B6, B12, Calcium, (Calciumcitrate100mg), Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Cooper, Potassium and follow a healthy life style with the vitamins from natural organic vegetables, fruits and kosher produces. (No Vitamins during Hirudotherapy sessions)
4. Between Hirudotherapy treatments take good fish oil; this helps you to maintain good blood quality with macular degeneration. We recommend Superba Krill Oil from the cold pole waters, which are free from pollutants and important for those who have macular degeneration. (No Fish Oil or Vitamin E during the Hirudotherapy sessions).
5. Make it a habit and drink plenty of water and be lean with salt. Macular degeneration starts with plaque buildup in the retinal arteries, so protect your macula the same way you would protect your heart.
6. To monitor the development of macular degeneration you can get visual field scans. This will map the area and severity of the damage you have from macular degeneration. Macular degeneration has two stages: dry and wet. Almost all cases of macular degeneration start as the dry form, also being the most common form. Dry macular degeneration changes to wet macular degeneration in approximately 15 percent of cases. The use of a near visual acuity card to check your vision in reading distance of 18 inches is also recommended for clients with macular degeneration.
7. You should keep regular appointments with your ophthalmologist. This will give you documentation of the changes in your macular degeneration.
General information regarding Macular Degeneration
Macular degeneration is the deterioration of the central area of the retina, called the macula. The macula is very small, accounting for only 5% of the surface.
In Macular Degeneration, damage or breakdown of the macula occurs. The symptoms are distortion or blurriness of detailed vision (central vision). The most common type of macular degeneration is the "dry" or atrophic form. In this form, there is damage to the pigment layer under the retina. Because the pigment layer provides nutrition and protection to the retina, when it is damaged, the retina doesn't function properly. The dry form of the disease tends to progress slowly, and cause less severe vision loss.
All macular degeneration starts out as the dry type. In 10-15% of cases it progresses to the more aggressive "wet" or exudative type. Abnormal blood vessels form under the macula, which leak fluid or blood. Vision loss from the "wet" type tends to be more rapid and severe than the "dry" type. Macular degeneration almost always involves both eyes, but one eye is often many years ahead of the other in the deterioration process. It is possible to have one eye with the dry type and one eye with the wet type.
Despite the fact that age related macular degeneration (AMD) is one of the major causes of decreased vision, scientists are not able to determine what causes this change in the macular. In most cases of AMD, people are affected at the ages of 60 - 65; however there have been cases where people have been diagnosed at ages range from 40's to 50's. AMD has also been found to be a hereditary disease, which may provide an increased risk to people who are related to someone with AMD. It is not known what else causes it.
Most people who develop AMD have the "dry" type; this is a very slow working process. In this condition, yellowish deposits called drusen accumulate beneath a part of the eye known as the retina and cause it to lose some of its function because the central part of the retina, known as the macula, is most affected. This process is called "Macular" Degeneration. The layer of light sensitive cells also gets thinner. This normally causes the vision to get distorted or blurred when reading. When the disease strikes one eye there is an increased risk that the other eye will also become affected. Persons with the "dry" AMD rarely become totally blind.
The real problem occurs when the "wet" type develops. When the wet type develops it is also called neo-vascular form. This form is caused by new blood vessels when they begin to grow under the macular. When these blood vessels leek, nearby cells weaken and die. This can make straight lines look curved and result in blank spots within the vision field. If the leaking continues, it will destroy most of the nerve tissue within weeks to months. Today, this damage cannot be repaired by modern medicine. The neo-vascular “wet” form only strikes a small percentage of AMD patients. When macular degeneration is found in juvenile individuals (age range from 7 years to early teens), the condition is called Stargardt’s Disease and is similar to the “dry” form of macular degeneration.
Visual field scans are performed on each client to get a better understanding of the client’s vision limitations. The printed pattern (below) and black spots identifies those areas that are affected by macular degeneration.
after only 4-5 weeks of HIRUDO-MICRO-REFLEXO-THERAPY the Visual Field Scan will demonstrate the anormous progression and changes!
Call ALA-MED HIRUDOTHERAPY FOR YOUR PRIVATE EVALUATION:
347.981.6171 or 1.888.825.0793