Heart Disease - prevention
What You Can Do?
Live a Healthy Lifestyle with Preventive Hirudotherapy Treatment.
· Maintain Preventive Hirudotherapy Treatment once-a-year. Call ALA-MED HIRUDOTHERAPY for detailed information, 1-888-825-0793. www.amazingleeches.com
HIRUDOTHERAPY: No medication involved, No side effects. Natural Detoxification of major organs. Only once a year 6-7 hirudotherapy sessions will keep you in the state of homeostasis for life.
· Maintain a healthy diet.
Choosing healthful meal and snack options can help you avoid heart disease and its complications. Be sure to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Eating foods low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber can help prevent high blood cholesterol. Limiting salt or sodium in your diet can also lower your blood pressure. Consult with nutritionist. Develop your own healthy diet.
· Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight or obese can increase your risk for heart disease. To determine whether your weight is in a healthy range, doctors often calculate a number called the body mass index (BMI). Doctors sometimes also use waist and hip measurements to measure a person's excess body fat. Then stick with healthy eating habits!
· Exercise regularly. Physical activity can help you maintain a healthy weight and lower cholesterol and blood pressure. The Surgeon General recommends that adults should engage in moderate-intensity exercise for at least 30 minutes on most days of the week. WALK!
· Don’t smoke. Cigarette smoking greatly increases your risk for heart disease. So, if you don't smoke, don't start. If you do smoke, quitting will lower your risk for heart disease. Your doctor can suggest ways to help you quit.
· Limit alcohol use. Avoid drinking too much alcohol, which causes high blood pressure.